This Website Just became available and is for sale or Lease.
Domain Name and WebSite $150 per month for Lease
or to Purchase $1200.00
First Page on Google. Yahoo, AOL, MSN, and Bing.
Dental braces (also known as orthodontic braces, or simply braces) are devices used in orthodontics that align and straighten teeth and help to position them with regard to a person's bite, while also working to improve dental health. They are often used to correct underbites, as well as overbites, cross bites, open bites, deep bites, crooked teeth, and various other flaws of the teeth and jaw. Braces can be either cosmetic or structural.
Both Orthodontist and some General Dentist do braces.
The price of the proceedure depends on the extent of correction needed.
Dentist of the Month is...
1. What types of braces are available for adults?
Adults can be treated with all types of braces:
2. What types of braces are best for youths?
Typically, metal braces are ideal for youths. They allow for the most efficient movement of teeth, do not stain, and many metal braces are low-profile that minimizes discomfort.
3. What's the proper brushing technique when you have braces.
Brushing with braces requires a specific technique:
1. First, angulation of the toothbrush above and below the braces is critical to dislodge large pieces of food.
2. This should be followed by brushing the biting surface and back surface of all the teeth.
5. What are the benefits of getting braces as an adult?
The benefits of braces for adults are the same as with adolescents:
6. What are the colored elastic things on some kids braces?
These elastics hold the arch wire to the bracket. They can be changed at each appointment and there are many colors to choose from.
7. What are some common problems that kids encounter which can be corrected by braces?
8. When should parents consult an orthodontist about braces for their child?
It is recommended that parents have their children evaluated by an orthodontist between ages 7 to 8. At this age, the first permanent molars are usually erupted, as well as the front four teeth in the upper and lower arches. The vast majority of children will not need active orthodontic treatment at this time. An orthodontist will be able to provide information regarding possible future orthodontic needs and provide an observation schedule to monitor any developing issues.
9. How often will I need to see the orthodontist during treatment?
Once braces are placed on the teeth, a patient can expect to see their orthodontist about every 4-8 weeks.
10. Can I continue to play sports while wearing braces?
Absolutely! Be aware that a mouth guard is highly recommended for patients participating in any sports activitiesFort Myers
If a Cape Coral Location is desired please go to www.OrthodontistCapeCoral.com